Law Enforcement Today reported.
The sheriff of Racine County has announced that they are filing criminal charges against five of the six members of the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC).
In a release issued on their Facebook page, Sheriff Schmaling said that the charges have been referred to the Racine County District Attorney, Patricia Hanson.
The Sheriff’s Office has called on state attorney general Josh Kaul to launch an investigation into what they called illegal directives issued by the WEC, most specifically, the directive to not use the Special Voting Deputy process as required by state statute 6.875.
In part, the Facebook post stated:
“Based upon the failure of Attorney General Josh Kaul to initiate a statewide investigation, I have forwarded charging recommendations to the Racine County District Attorney’s Office for their review. The recommended charges are for Commissioners Margaret Bostelmann, Julie Glancey, Ann Jacobs, Dean Knudson, and Mark Thomsen.”
The recommended charges are the same for each commissioner, and include:
• Misconduct in Public Office in violation of Wis. Stat. § 946.12(2) (Felony)
• Election Fraud – Election Official Assisting with Violations in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(2)(b)7 (Felony)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Receive Ballot Non-Election Official in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(n) (Misdemeanor)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Illegal Ballot Receipt in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(p) (Misdemeanor)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Solicit Assistance in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(s) (Misdemeanor)
The reasons for the recommended charges were clearly explained during the October 28, 2021, news conference and in the supporting documentation.”
These are the first charges of their kind in the country related to the massive 2020 Election steal. The DOJ and FBI chose to allow all the crimes that occurred and have done nothing to date. It’s now up to the local communities and the states to bring justice back to our country. Our gratitude and admiration for the courageous Sheriff in Racine who seeks justice.